Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Billing dept is not accepting payment game extra age

Customer Question

Billing dept is not accepting payment for a game extra for Ice age Adventure. We called Microsoft tech help to determine the problem was on their end and not my credit cards. please we would like to give the money to your company but have had no success. Ice Age Adventure is a Gameloft product.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Im trying to understand what your question is here.....but im confused.

.

So, you are trying to purchase an In-Game product. The game is Ice Age Adventure, and the In-Game purchase is some sort of EXTRA content you want.

.

You called Microsoft?? Why? They dont make the game, and they dont make the credit cards....so thats why i am confused about WHY you would call Microsoft.

.

The Game is made by GAMELOFT, and your credit card is made by (any number of companies, none of which are Microsoft)

.

So, my question to you is.....what error message do you get on the IceAgeAdventure game, when you TRY to make the In-Game purchase for additional content?

.

Does it say your credit card is not working? Or that the information for the credit card does not match what is on file?

.

What is the error message?

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason