Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

I did buy a mouse, but I also solved the touchpad problem

Customer Question

Hi. I did buy a mouse, but I also solved the touchpad problem following some of the Toshiba comments and after searching found the solution, by going to Toshiba Control Panel>mouse>settings>scrolling, enable, apply, OK which fixed my problem. The touch pad did lock up twice more and again I was able to unlock. Subsequently have updated to 8.1 followed by WIN10. All working well.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Thats good news. is there anything further you need help with?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
By the way I did pay for a phone call that I never got. Please credit. Everything is solved now, but not by yourselves. Thank you.
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.