Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Whitton
, my order# is 14121011566714 and is good to

Customer Question

whitton
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my order# ***** ***** and is good to 9/15/2018. my system was sent to dell and they just returned it and I want to reinstall your software
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Glad to hear you finally got your Computer back from Dell....I know they can take a long time.

.

But, I'm not sure what SOFTWARE you are referring to.....can you tell me Exactly, what software you are trying to REINSTALL please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello, welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today

do you still need help ? can you tell me what software you are trying to reinstall please?

Thank you