Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I can use Google but cannot play games. What do I do

Customer Question

I can use Google but cannot play games . What do I do
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, I would love to get to help you with this.
I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but I can offer it for FREE, if you rate the 5 stars now. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.
I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have no idea what to answer your guesting or even what your taking so far I haven't got any answers So please refund my money back guarantee I think I need someone one o n one help until I understand my phone!

Is your question about your SMARTPHONE?