Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I turn on my Windows 10 machine or periodically during

Customer Question

HI ***** turn on my Windows 10 machine or periodically during the day, I get a ping and brief message at the bottom right of my screen that says my Verizon settings are out of date. I can find no further explanation so I don't know what is wrong or what to do. I called Verizon and they think everything is OK and had no advice either other than to contact you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Are you able to access the Internet when you are given the "Verizon Settings" message?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
everything seems to be working. I get mail on my iPhone, computer and ipad. I have internet access. My Verizon wfi is working.

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
forget it

I understand that you do not want the remote connection. We can do it the old-fashioned way, if you wish. What is the full message that you are given from Verizon.