Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I turn on my Windows 10 machine or periodically during

Customer Question

HI ***** turn on my Windows 10 machine or periodically during the day, I get a ping and brief message at the bottom right of my screen that says my Verizon settings are out of date. I can find no further explanation so I don't know what is wrong or what to do. I called Verizon and they think everything is OK and had no advice either other than to contact you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Are you able to access the Internet when you are given the "Verizon Settings" message?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
everything seems to be working. I get mail on my iPhone, computer and ipad. I have internet access. My Verizon wfi is working.

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it

I understand that you do not want the remote connection. We can do it the old-fashioned way, if you wish. What is the full message that you are given from Verizon.