Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Need to reset my computer to a earlier date, how do I do

Customer Question

Customer: need to reset my computer to a earlier date, how do I do this
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I thik someone hacked it, nothing was working right nso I upgraded to window 10 which I dont like
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

- Click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery, then there, select the option to go back to your previous Windows version, if available, and continue.

Solution #2:

- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and I on the keyboard, then the Settings window will appear, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery, then there, select the option to go back to your previous Windows version, if available, and continue.

Solution #3:

- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type rstrui then click OK. Then the System Restore window should open. Then click on Next, and restore the computer to any date before this issue has occurred, and check.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Please stay on this web page. Please only type at the box below on this web page, then click on the Send button below. Thank you.

If you have trouble following the steps, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=234098fb-0469-426f-89c8-eb8205de5510

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/h27hgbf

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please try my solution(s) above and reply back to continue. Thank you.

Have you tried any of my 3 solutions above yet (scroll up / down this web page to see all my solutions)?