Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I use windows 7 with a windows media player 10. Will any of

Customer Question

I use windows 7 with a windows media player 10. Will any of your phones be reconized byyy that media player to download my music from that player to the phone?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My windows media player does not recognize Apple or LG phones as a sync object either.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 10 months ago.

Any Android phone should work. But I would recommend the Samsung Galaxy is being the best

You might need some software for the pc itself to recognize the phone before the media player will.

Try the instructions in this page though

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-transfer-music-from-your-computer-to-an-and.html

I can call and remote in to your pc to do it with you but not for an hour or so