For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician
METHOD 1 - Copy and Paste
1. Plug the USB device into an available USB port.
2. In Windows 8 from the Start Screen we can search for any file or application by simply typing the name. To open Windows Explorer Simply Type "Computer" from the Windows 8 Start Screen
3. Windows 8 should now open Desktop Mode and Windows Explorer will open. You can access your USB drive or memory card by double clicking the USB device or corresponding removable disk.
4. Next we will need to navigate to the Data you would like to copy to the Flash drive or Memory card. Once you have found the files you would like to copy simply highlight the files you would like to copy, Right Click and select "Copy"
5. Now we will navigate back to the Window we previously opened for the USB device and Right click on any white portion of the Window and select "Paste"
The Transfer will now take place
METHOD 2 - Send To
1. Plug the USB flash drive directly into an available USB port.2. Navigate to the folders in your computer containing files you want to transfer.3. Right-click on the file you want to transfer to your removable disk.4. Click Send To and select the Removable Disk associated with the USB flash drive.
try this and let me know please> open power point, then click the Insert tab then choose PhotoMaster.
Thanks for letting me know.