Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
This a tutorial video on how to use Uber application : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kPDd9SMJ0A
1-First Download the app. The Uber app is available for free from the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store, and the BlackBerry App World. Install the app on your device and then open it.
2-Once you’ve downloaded the Uber app, you will need to sign in the first time that you run it. Log in with the username and password ***** you signed up with.
3-Choose your vehicle type. There are up to five types of vehicle services for Uber, depending on the city you are in. Use the slider at the bottom of the app to set your vehicle preference
he five types of services available are:
- Black Car – This is Uber’s original service. Choosing Black Car will send a high-end sedan to your location, with seating for up to 4 people.
- Taxi – This calls a taxi that has an agreement with Uber. These taxis are much like any normal taxi, except that you can pay through the app.
- UberX – This sends an everyday car to your location with seating for up to four people. This is Uber’s budget option.
- SUV – This will send an SUV to your location with seating for up to 6 people. This is significantly more expensive than the Black Car service.
- LUX – This will send a high-end luxury car to your location with seating for up to four people. This is Uber’s most expensive service.
Mark your location. Once you’ve chosen your vehicle type, mark your position on the map with a pin. This pin represents where the driver will be expecting to pick you up. You can also manually type in the pickup location. Once your location is set, tap the “Set Pickup Location” button.
- You will need to confirm your selection on the screen that appears.
- You will be given the option to pay with any Uber credit that you may have on your account. This option is turned on by default.
5-Wait in front of your exact street address for your ride. Do not go back in if your car is coming and do not walk to an alternate location as your driver will not know where you are and will lose valuable time (yours) searching for you. You will be given an estimation on how long your car will take to show up. If there was no car available, try again in a few minutes, as a driver may have dropped their passengers off and become available.
Hope this help