Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

In older versions of Power Point I could put text in an arc

Customer Question

In older versions of Power Point I could put text in an arc or a circle; but, in my 2010 I cannot figure out how to do this. Can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

1-First Click Insert > WordArt, and pick the WordArt style you want.

2-Enter your text.

3-Select the WordArt.

4-When you do that, Drawing Tools will appear above the Format tab.

On the Drawing Tools Format tab, click Text Effects >Transform and pick the look you want. for example the circle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Does the term, "Duh!" mean anything to you? Thank you so much, Mr.Med.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

You are very welcome, My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. if you need further help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

regards,