Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I'm 74 years old! I want to know since I've got windows 10

Customer Question

I'm 74 years old! I want to know since I've got windows 10 how come my printer always goes into error mode. And I CAN'T print. I'm on a fixed income,and can't keep calling a service to fix it. HELP
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what kind of printer you have and what error message you are getting?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

It is possible that your printer may not be compatible with Windows 10, but it is also possible that you just need to update the driver for you printer. Once I know what type of printer it is, and I am certain that is compatible with Windows 10, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do what needs to be done for you. I have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here.