GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

It's 5 am PST (Los Angeles). iPH: 310-713-7587 and I

Customer Question

It's 5 am PST (Los Angeles). My name is***** - iPH:(###) ###-####and I recently switched my phone service from AT&T to Verizon and AT&Tshut down my account including
my email account, so I signed up with Yahoo, but when I called the Yahoo Support at 1-***-***-****, the line is busy 24-7 when they are supposed to be available 24-7!
I need to use my email at least for a while so I don't lose the mailed received recently and
also reestablish my contact with my clients.
Please help me communicate with Yahoo Mail server. Thank you!
Tosh Isa
Email Address:***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this .

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

If you setup security questions, and/or associated a cell phone number with the account, you may be able to regain access by simply going to the sign in page and clicking on "can't access your account?” On the next page, enter your yahoo email address and click “submit”. If you have associated a phone number with your account in the past, you will then be asked to complete the phone # ***** is partially displayed. If you have not, you may still be able to regain access to your account by completing a form and answering other questions about your account.

To regain access to your yahoo account, please click here.

Even if you manage to get through to Yahoo phone support you will likely be on hold, waiting for a very long time. Completing that form will get you help much faster.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

If my answer has been helpful, please be kind and take a moment to rate me so I will be receive credit for my answer. If you are not satisfied, please let me know so I can continue working with you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!