Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

What personal finance software program can import backup and

Customer Question

what personal finance software program can import backup and all accounts from microsoft money 2006
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The final version of MS Money which is free, called Money Plus Sunset deluxe. Will run on windows 10 and it will be able to open your previous money files.

You can download it for free from this link,

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20738

If you run into any difficulties installing it send a reply and I will be glad to assist you through the install process, or connect to your PC and install it for you.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.