Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Can you please remote into my computer and remove the search

Customer Question

can you please remote into my computer and remove the search engine I want as my sto get google back as my search engine I have a 1 year warranty with geek squad
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6cce81bd-3661-4ac4-a1cd-5c0ac6d43241

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree".

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (if using Firefox, click on the down arrow button at the top-right to view your downloads).

I'll then be connected. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

If you are having any issues with downloading/opening the remote file as directed, please be sure to reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Whatever it's asking me to save the file not run it see you guys are a bunch of scam artists what do I do now
Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

Please rest assured; we are not "scam artists", but have an A+ rating with the BBB:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

After saving the file, you need to click on the down arrow button at the top-right of your Firefox browser - you will see the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded there. Click to open that file - and I'll be connected.

If you are still not able to find the file, please let me know. Thanks.

Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

Do you want me to connect remotely to your screen and resolve the search engine issue for you, or not? If not, let me know so that I can close out this question for you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Cosmo top right of browser on my computer is on the bottom you're a bunch of scam artists
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
f**k You
Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

.

Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

Good bye.