Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My husband has passed away and I think our password is

Customer Question

Customer: My husband has passed away and I think our password ***** ***** is that correct. Virginia Tkach
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I received a letter asking for copy of death certificate and some other information.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I am very sorry to hear this. I hope you are doing alright. Which password ***** you trying to recover today?

Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 10 months ago.

Do you still need help with this issue ?