Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ***** *****. I have a problem with my pc running

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, My name is ***** *****. I have a problem with my pc running Itunes match. I,m running Windows 8 & have the latest Itunes software.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ok, Ive purchased Itunes Match and it does not seem to upload my music file to the Icloud. Also there is a problem with preferences freezing my Itunes program. Ive tried to follow your previous discussion with Jacustomer but didnt make any progress. Im typing on another computer to make things simple.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your itunes match to upload your music files.

let me know the format of the music files you are trying to upload on the icloud and what is the error you get.

check this video and let me know if this was useful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCQOQfRgyUQ