GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Updated browser to windows 10 AND Microsoft Edge browser it

Customer Question

updated browser to windows 10 AND Microsoft Edge browser it disabled my flash and now I cant get it back looked at tech advise no help need help now can't use computer lnothing will work with out flash
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
flash player is disabled
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** it would be my pleasure to assist you. Flash player is built in to the Windows Edge browser. However, it is possible that it is not enabled. I can walk you through how to check for that.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
    wait that is the problem but I can't seem to enable flash player
    Customer: replied 10 months ago.
    it disabled my flash when I downloaded windows 10
    Customer: replied 10 months ago.
    I know it is disabled I need to enable it and instructions are greek to me
    Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Please try this and let me know what happens. If you'd rather I do it, I can remotely connect to yoru computer and take care of this for you.

Open Microsoft Edge

• Click the "..." button to access the Edge menu.

• Click on settings

• Scroll down to the Advanced Settings section and click the View advanced settings button.

• Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.

• Next close yur Edge Browser and re-open it.

• Go to this link Test Windows Edge Flash and click on Test Flash and let me know what it says.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

I'm hoping that this has helped you to solve your Flash problem. If it has, please be kind and take a moment to rate me so I will be receive credit for my answer. If it hasn't solved your problem, please tell me so I can continue to work on finding a solution for you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!