Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I've experienced a block on my etrade stock access functions

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

So, let me understand this first...as you have asked MORE than one question.

.

You tried to visit the Web Site NEXUS.ENSIGHTEN.COM and What happened? (All you say is Unsuccessful) Did you get a 404 error, when you tried to open the site?

.

Also, Are you able to take a SCREEN SHOT of the SERVICEMAXYMISER pop up, that you receive on screen?

.

I hate to tell you this.....but this all may lead to a Virus, or Malware infection.

But I need this info first.

.

Also, The "block on my etrade stock access functions" can you SCREENSHOT this aswell?

.

This info and screenshots are paramount to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i saw those sites in lower left hand side of window and blinly accessed tem

Do you have Antivirus Software installed on your computer? Windows has a built-in AV program, but, most likely wont stop a well written virus.....so something like Kaspersky, or Norton, or something like that. KEEP IN MIND to only run ONE AV PROGRAM at a time....or it will slow down your computer. You can run them concurrently, just not simultaneously, and when we search for Virus's for cleanup, we actually use many different programs by different companies, but run them one at a time.

What about Anti-malware Software? For example....MalwareBytes is a program used for tis