Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I want to import pictures from my samsung 5 phone to my

Customer Question

I want to import pictures from my samsung 5 phone to my computer. what is the easiest way to do this. can i just plug in my phone into my computer and send the pictures to my computer? Please give me the easiest way to do this because I am not very smart when it comes to do something like this or other things on my computer I am still learning. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 10 months ago.

the closest way to the iphone icloud would be to use google photos

https://photos.google.com/apps

another way is to just plug the phone into the computer by usb

it will then show up as a device under my computer

double click on that and you might have to browse a few folders but its not too hard to find the folder with your pictures and just copy them with a copy and paste.

if you only need a few photos an even easier way to do it is to email or text them to your own email address. then just open the email on the computer

if you pull up a picture in the gallery on the phone there will be a forward / share button on top of the photo click that and select either email or text it looks like > with balls at the 3 points

in either the email or the text you can just put your own email address as the recipient

or you can open gmail on the phone and create an email to yourself and then attach those photos that you need.