Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

My name is ***** ***** and I'm having issues with my laptop

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I'm having issues with my laptop connecting to wifi. It shows that the signal is there and that it's conncected, but theres a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point in it and it says no internet, secured, beside it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well it worked fine yesterday all day then it suddenly stopped. The wifi works for my phone, just not my laptop.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I think maybe your Network Adaptor needs to be RESET.

.

Its not the ONLY thing that could be wrong with it, but reseting the network adaptor is where we would start.

Do you know how to do this? Should I give you some general direction? Or do you want Step-by-Step instructions?

.

What version of Windows do you have? Windows7, Windows8, or Windows 10?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Step by step instructions would be nice. And I believe I have windows 10

Alrighty...no problem.....please give me a minute or two to compile the instructions for you.

The instructions are in the form of a picture, as it is easier to SHOW, than to TELL.....RIGHT...LOL

.

Anyways, have a look at this link, which contains the picture of the instructions.