Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am in the trial month of Word 2016. Word shuts down when

Customer Question

I am in the trial month of Word 2016. Word shuts down when time I try to create a document or if I do get a document completed it shuts down when I try to save it. I am not real familiar with using word so I could be doing something wrong but my son uses it all the time and the same thing happened to him. Please let me know what the solution could be. Thanks Ann
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Ann and welcome,

Can you tell me what message it gives when i shuts down please?

And exactly what steps do you take to try to save the document?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel my request very unhappy with your service all you want to do is sale me something I just wanted answer to my problem so please credit my account I did not get any help at all from this service.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok Ann, but please understand you just had to answer the questions I asked you. Without the information, an answer cannot be given. It is a pity you would not take the minute to reply to my question....

You get the refund here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I replied but it would not let me send it because pop ups trying to sell me something kept coming up and I decided I didn't want deal with a company that wanted to sell me more than help. I will get help from somewhere else.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok Ann, the pop ups actually where just offering options which some customers take advantage of and others do not, but no problem, you will find you will pay a lot more at other places.

All the best