Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I am a magic customer longtime. How do I purchase

Customer Question

I am a magic jack customer for a longtime. How do I purchase International long distance call to the philippines?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am not purchasing a computer service. I am interested on how I can use my magic jack telephone to make international call for cheap as what was noted by the voice when I was trying to use my phone for international cal.. The voice says " you could not be allowed to make international call for free unless you have purchase a international call for cheap.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If I was wrong in my selection, Not experst on coputer service, void my request and refund the $5.00 initial fee from my visa card. Thank you
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

For long distance internation call click on the link given below

country: Philippines codes: 63 Rates: $0.1450

http://www.magicjack.com/action/international?language=

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
how do I purchase long distance intl call through my magic jack telephone? and how billing is handled. I don't call very often only in some important dates.

To do that you need to login to your Magicjack account and then click to the international prepaid tab and you can purchase intentional credits from the same screen.

Login here

Feel free to ask if you have any question.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. If you are unable to follow the steps i gave feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I not satisfied when you put $31 on my visa card when you did not andeer my questions correctly: first I not asking computer svc second. I am not asking long distance rate. what I'd like to know is how to get information on how to get the international prepaid long distance using my magic jack phone. Therefore, you need to refund the $31.00 cause you did not ans my question correctly.

i have provided the information you asked for. However if its something more you need please let me know more specifically what information you want and i will answer your question