Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I just renewed for $19.98. My credit card billed me $19.98,

Customer Question

I just renewed for $19.98. My credit card billed me $19.98, $3.99 and $53.97. That was not my intent. I wanted the minimum amount.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The right answer to your question depends upon which of two things is the concern and import of your question:

1. you might be asking about charges and subscription status RE JustAnswer.com. In which case, I cannot help you, since I have no power over charges, billing, etc. For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.

2. you may be concerned by some other company, website, or service's charges to your credit card. If so, then you need to contact their Customer Service number, call them ideally, and then they can help with the problem.

(Of course, if you tell me the company that charged you, I can look up their Customer Service contact number, if you like.)