Cory
Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years
8685120

I had an account previously and luckily found a great

Customer Question

Hi I had an account previously and luckily found a great relationship! As in life, that sadly ended last year. I am ready to date and wanted to get back on Our Time but my ID and Password ***** seem to work. Please help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

Welcome I am Cory.

Do you remember your email you used when you signed up?

Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

With the email you signed up with, you can get the login details of your account here. - http://www.ourtime.com/v3/forgotpassword

Please let me know if this helps you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Cory,No I don't remember the email. i have a few but none seem to work. My first email has always been***@******.*** and my user id has always been DAKINIE. But I got all tangled up trying to pay for my 6 month subscription. I did pay for a 6 month subscription but haven't accessed since the moment I signed up, I know, ridiculous. The confirmation number I received was 160124-000278.Can you help me from there?I can give you the various email acct addresses I have if that would help?Thank you,
Elizabeth
Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

It's good you have the confirmation number. Because you do not know the email, you will have to complete the contact form here. http://www.ourtime.com/v3/help

Choose Account Info&Settings

Give them the confirmation number and tell them you do not know your email or password ***** your account and they will respond in 24-48 hours.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Please remember to rate my answer so I get credit for assisting you today.

Expert:  Cory replied 10 months ago.

Just following up to find out if this issue is resolved or if you need further help.

Thank you,

Cory