GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I have been almost two weeks trying to get my password with

Customer Question

I have been almost two weeks trying to get my password ***** no success. I have tried
Sending messages to no avail. BF reference number. 160118-000647
my e-mail is xxxxxxx . Any help would be greatly appreciated
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

If you setup security questions, an alternate email address and a associated a cell phone number with the account, you may be able to regain access by simply going to the sign in page and clicking on "can't access your account?” On the next page, enter your yahoo email address and click “submit”. If you have associated a phone number with your account in the past, you will then be asked to complete the phone # ***** is partially displayed. If you have not, but you have entered an alternate email address, you may be asked to complete the partial email address that is displayed.

If none of those options work for you, you may still be able to regain access to your account by completing a form and answering other questions about your account. That form can be accessed by clicking on the link below.

http://bit.ly/1VwzRUV

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

If this information is helpful to you, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please allow me to continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have gone back and answered all of my security questions, and still can not get a password.
I have no way of retrieving my phone number in Arkansas, nor my first number after moving back to Mo. I have no alternate email address.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry to hear that. Did you complete the form at http://bit.ly/1VwzRUV? If so, have you received a response? If you have tried that and they were unable to help you, the only other option I can think of is perhaps calling your old number and hoping that the person who now has that number might be kind enough to give you the code that they send to that number. I'll be happy to opt out and open the question up to another expert if you'd like a second opinion but if you have completed that form and weren't able to provide enough information on it for in order for them to reset the account, there is little else that can be done.