Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer becomes unresponsive to three minutes. How can I

Customer Question

My computer becomes unresponsive for two to three minutes. How can I fix this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. There can be many reasons for a computer to freeze. The easiest way to find the exact cause for your particular situation would be to connect to your computer remotely and look at your system specifications. We need to see how much RAM you have, and how much free hard disk space you have. If that is all ok, then we can run a speed test on your internet connection. If your speeds are ok but it is still freezing up periodically, then you may have a virus, spyware, or malware that is causing a problem. The easiest way to do this is to a remote session, connecting to your computer and working while you watch. Would you be willing to do that?