Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

When I updated to windows 10, all my favorites are

Customer Question

Customer: when I updated to windows 10, all my favorites are gone.....how do I get them back?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a whole list of favorite websites....some I really need
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, If you used Internet Explorer in Windows 8 or 7, all your bookmarks were saved in your Favorites folder. After the upgrade to Windows 10, you may discover that in the new version of IE, called Microsoft Edge, your favorites are missing.

First, open Edge, which is the blue “e” icon on your taskbar.Once Edge is running, click the Hub icon in the upper right corner (3 horizontal lines) and then click the Import favorites link : http://scottiestech.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/favorites1.jpg

Then select Internet Explorer, and click the Import button, Your old Internet Explorer bookmark toolbar and all your favorites should now be restored.

Hope this help, let me know if you need any further help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help, only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor/bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

You are very welcome, My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated.

regards,