Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Please help, I have created a business website through

Customer Question

Hi There,
Please help,
I have created a business website through wix.com and when searching for my published website in google, google is telling me that it cannot guarantee my website will appear in it's index (as in my website may not even appear on google).
Please can you contact so I can sort this out A.S.A.P
mANY tHANKS,
Dominique
(sydney, Australia)
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

I can't contact google for you, since there is no one there to contact in regards ***** ***** but i can explain WIX and search to you if you like.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You're website led me to believe that you were google?Yes, please can you contact wix, as wix does not have a direct line to call?
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

We are not google, or Wix. You would best served to contact Wix.

I can tell you this though, search is complicated, and there is no such thing as just listing a site on google, that is in no way how search works.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
well how does it work then when typing in a business name in the url bar on a computer? where is it supposed to go? do you know what I mean?
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

So your not talking about search, you are talking about a URL redirect? So that your wix site has the name of a URL you bought?

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

What is your wix site?

Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

I'll be back with you in a few minutes. Again, this is not google or WIX. I can continue helping you, but i want you to know we are not them, and this is a paid service to talk to in this case an Engineer.