Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

The name of my website is mathemechanix.org. The name

Customer Question

The name of my website is mathemechanix.org. The name mathemechanix is registered with the US patent office. The website you present is not legal or valid. It appears to be a direct theft. The real website has over 30 articles and over 60 pages of information meant to improve our standing in "STEM" understanding. I am sure that Google does not want to support theft.
John L. Stewart. Telephone(###) ###-#### ********@******.***. Location: Vancouver, Washington.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

can you explain to me exactly what is going on and what you are complaining about ?

we are not google but if they have something wrong they have procedures to report it and get it fixed that i can help you with.