GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Is this legitamte? BSOD: Error 333 Registr Failure BULE

Customer Question

Is this legitamte?
BSOD : Error 333 Registr Failure
BULE SCREEN ERROR 0x000000CE
call 1-***-***-**** Immediately
Thanks,
Jim Davies ***@******.***
cel phone 1-***-***-**** (for text message)
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. This is not legitimate. A legitimate Windows error message will not display a phone number to call. You very likely have some type of malware or payware causing this to popup. If you'd like, for a small additional fee I can setup a remote session and connect to your computer and clean it up for you, or if you'd prefer I can send you detailed instructions that you can follow on your own.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I do apologize. The description for the remote offer is incorrect. It should say I will

• I will perform Remote Computer Repair, Including Removal of Viruses, Malware and Spyware and will ensure that you have active and updated anti-virus software.

I have attached a file with detailed instructions for performing this cleanup yourself in case you would prefer to do that. The instructions are for Windows 10.The basic instructions will be the same regardless of the version of windows, but if you have a different version and have questions, please let me know so I can help.

I hope this information will be helpful to yo . If so, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please allow me to continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!