Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

My google home pge hs gone off to the right hand size and I

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** my google home pge hs gone off to the right hand size and I cannot see the resize minus plus or close bttons
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am looking at the google page now and I can usually click at the top o reduce it down to the bottom or make a full page or close but cannot see any of that now as it is off the pagr only on the right hand side
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How long?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it let you drag at the top?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Solution #1:

When you are at your Google page (or at this current web page or any web page), please press at the same time the two keys Windows and Left Arrow on the keyboard and check

, then you should see those buttons now.

, then you can click & hold on the border and drag it right / left in order re-size the window.

Note: The Windows key is located near the bottom left of your computer's keyboard; it's usually located between the two keys Ctrl and Alt. Also, there are 4 arrow keys on the keyboard: Left, Right, Up, Down.

Solution #2:

- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and Up Arrow on the keyboard in order to maximize the page.

Solution #3:

- Press the key F11 to make the page full screen. And move your mouse to the top of the page in order to see the top menu if any.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.