Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

The app play station is greyed out on my phone. I use it the

Customer Question

The app for google play station is greyed out on my phone. I use it the most of any app- and all of a sudden it greyed out, and I can't find out why, or how to reactivate it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your phone app. Let me know the name of the App.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Google play store

you mean Google play store app is greyed out?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the books. Games appear active. I'm wasting 36 + dollars and I'm frustrated v with your service. Sorry I contacted you. I'll take it to store tomorrow

I am replying you in real time and not delaying in reply however i need to ask more details about the problem you are facing so that i can provide you resolution.

If you are in a hurry we can leave it for now and you may let me know the time you are comfortable i will be online to help you further.