Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I needed my contacts inOutlook but all I get is a little

Customer Question

Customer: My name is T ***** ***** - and I needed my contacts inOutlook but all I get is a little window with the outlook icon and a small box with nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What to say? All my contacts, names addresses emails etc. Also my daily calendar
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure but I will keep trying
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Is it at the outlook.com website? Or is it in the Microsoft Office Outlook program?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,