Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I keep getting kicked from my wifi I am on windows 10 pro...

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Justin, My name is***** keep getting kicked from my wifi I am on windows 10 pro... and do not have access to the router
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: every five minutes or so....my devices are booted from the wifi hot spot
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi, Im Tim and will do my best to help. Is this happening in a dorm or apartment like place? can you do some data gathering for me? Open u[ a command prompt---> Start go to the run line---> type in "cmd" Then in that command propy box type in with out quotes "ping www.google.com -t"

Let that run for a few hours and hit ctrl+c to stop it, copy in the last few lines where it is stating Max, Min, Average and packet loss and report it back here.