Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

My name is ***** *****. Where do I find my solitaire icon?

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. Where do I find my solitaire icon?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had the solitaire game on the computer before window 10 was installed. The icon for it is now gone.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on Start, then click on All apps, then scroll down and check if your Solitaire item is there or not.

- If that does not work, please open Store app, then type / search for solitaire then download and install it.

- Or please download and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection at the website below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/games/microsoft-solitaire-collection/9wzdncrfhwd2

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.