Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

My name is ***** *****. Where do I find my solitaire icon?

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. Where do I find my solitaire icon?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had the solitaire game on the computer before window 10 was installed. The icon for it is now gone.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on Start, then click on All apps, then scroll down and check if your Solitaire item is there or not.

- If that does not work, please open Store app, then type / search for solitaire then download and install it.

- Or please download and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection at the website below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/games/microsoft-solitaire-collection/9wzdncrfhwd2

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.