Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

How to fix error 2np2uvc.sys in nonpagged area

Customer Question

how to fix error 2np2uvc.sys in nonpagged area
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Since that file name is ***** ***** upon a search, it is possible that you either have an obscure software corruption problem, or else (quite possibly) that your system has a virus installed on it that was so badly programmed that it has corrupted itself, or the system has detected it as malfunctioning.

Please double-check the exact spelling of the file name '2np2uvc.sys' in case you made the slightest mistake.

Let me know whether your computer system has any other obvious problem, whether it has security software or anti-virus software installed, and whether it is a Windows PC or an Apple computer, and I will advise you further. Thanks.