GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I can't reach my Apple ID or Password. Pls help me!.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with this. Please give me just a moment and I will provide detailed instructions for you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Reset Apple Password

1. Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com
  2. When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. If you know your id, after entering it, proceed to STEP 3. If you do not know your id click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and email address. Your user id will be emailed to that address.
  3. Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If I have, please kindly take a moment to rate my service, so I will receive credit for my answer. If you are not satisfied, please let me know so I can continue working with you or refer you to another expert. do not issue a rating until you have provided me with an opportunity to address any remaining questions or issues. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!