Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Former Magic ***** ***** user.( P. W. SENRJ) ( Ser name

Customer Question

Customer: Former Magic ***** ***** user.( P. W. SENRJ) ( Ser name Slick)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need to have my former phone number removed from service.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes if it can be be for certain
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with this. For your protection, some of the information in your question has been replaced with xxxxxx's. Any personal information that you place in your question could be publicly visible so they do that for your privacy. Can you provide a little more information please? IS the about Magic, the Gathering, or about something else? Are you still able to login to the site? Would you like for me to setup a phone call so we can chat and make it faster and easier to get the information needed to solve this problem for you?