Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had MS Money 2000 up and running until I installed Windows

Customer Question

I had MS Money 2000 up and running until I installed Windows 10. What would you recommend as a replacement and can I convert my old MS Money files to this product?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com,my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

My recommendation would be to upgrade to the free final version of MS Money.. Sunset deluxe~

You can download it from here. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20738

Once installed, make a copy of your ms money file just to be safe.

Then double click the copy and it should open in the new final version of MS money. This will save you from having to relearn a new software, as Money sunset will work with windows 10.

If you run into any issues or have any further questions or concerns, let me know~

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.