Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

HOW DO i ADD A SECOND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO MY AOL ACCOUNT?

Customer Question

Customer: hOW DO i ADD A SECOND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO MY AOL ACCOUNT?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i HAVE AB E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT i'VE HAD FOR YEARS. o WANT TO ADD A SECOND ADDRESS TO MY EXSISTING AOL ACCOUNT
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: nO tHANKS
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

If you want to add a new username to your primary AOL account, please carry out the following steps:

First off, go to myaccount.aol.com and sign in with your primary AOL Username and Password. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.

Under Username Options, click Manage My Usernames.

In the Add a Screen Name box, type the Username that you wish to add and then click Add.

Follow the on-screen prompts, and the new username that you typed in will be added to your account accordingly (and you will be able to sign in using this username as well.)

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.