Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

When I open power point it is not centerd on my screen. I

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. When I open power point it is not centerd on my screen. I can't see the right side
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can't see all of the task bar. I can
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: the file to close my program.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please RIGHT-CLICK on the Powerpoint icon on your desktop/Start menu, and then select "Properties".

In the Properties window, set the "Run:" option to Maximized. Click Apply > OK, and then re-open Powerpoint.

Does this resolve your issue with the program? Please reply back to me below; thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

(Please disregard any phone call offer if it shows up on your screen, and reply back to me below.)

Kindly note that the steps I mentioned above, are for Windows systems only - if you are using a Mac, do let me know and I'll provide further directions accordingly. Alternatively, I can set up a quick, secure remote session to do these steps for you as well. Keep me posted.

Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

Alternatively, please carry out the following (easier) steps to fix Powerpoint now:

First, open up Powerpoint, and then press the ALT and SPACE keys together on your keyboard. When a popup prompt shows up at the top-left, select "Maximize" from the list of options. This should do it.

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.