Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ***** ***** I need to get into my aol acct emails

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** I need to get into my aol acct for my emails my computer has been out for awhile just got it back to working and I can't get my emails says my password ***** ***** correct I don't have text on my phone
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I type in my email address and password ***** says it is not correct I have tried several different passwords even tried to call aol with no success I know I must have hundreds of emails
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your AOL account and will let you know what to do.

Please type your AOL e-mail address here so that I can check your account.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks!

To reset the current password, you first need to verify you are the owner. For your account, there are 2 ways of doing that:

1. By receiving a verification code to the associated mobile phone number

2. By receiving a password ***** e-mail to the associated (alternate) e-mail address

Let's try with both ways.

Please type here the mobile phone number you use with AOL and the alternate e-mail address. I will request a verification code and the password ***** link to be sent to you.