Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had automatic AOL where all I had to do was click on to it

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and I had automatic AOL where all I had to do was click on to it and
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am sorry I thought i could just keep typing but it stopped and I got you.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I uses to have automatic aol an I don't know how I lost it. would like to get it back on. don't know how afried to OH I am sorry I don't any extra money. I would like to have automatic aol but I can not afford it. I am so
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

Can you explain more of what this automatic AOL is that you're referring to?

Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.