Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Ok, Here's my problem. I recieved A update from HP about

Customer Question

Ok, Here's my problem.
I recieved A update from HP about windows 10 so I downloaded it.
When my computer started back up it wasnt working right.it keeps refreshing my main screen and i think Cortana has something to do with it because i have windows 10 inmy other coumper and i think i had the same problem but some how was able to remove cortana and show up edge.some how i was able to get this page open to contact you.
it is still refreshing under neath this page.
do you charge to take a look in my putr, realy its my wifes putr???
if you ask me a question back i have to let you know I am 70, years old and dont type that fast
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Just to clarify, does your screen flicker intermittently now?

May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
screen flicker intermittently now? --YES
May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? --YES AT NO ADD COST
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Rest assured; there will be NO extra charge for the remote session. Please disregard any phone call offer if it shows up on your screen now, and just follow the steps below.

Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b597996c-bf91-4191-8a09-aed5c6699bef

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree".

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.)

I'll then be connected. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the remote session. Please update me on the results, after the System Refresh is complete, on this page itself.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

.