hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician since 2007
40928634

I bought the lake maps south chart and was looking at the

Customer Question

I bought the lake maps south chart and was looking at the card on my computer and it looked like it had someway doubled information on it so I thought it should be deleted. As you can guess I lost all my charts of the card, is there any way I can download them back?
Category: Computer
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 11 months ago.

Hello there, the first thing I would try is to download the free recovery programme called Recuva. With the card unplugged from your computer (I'm assuming this is a SD card) install the recovery programme.

Then plug in your card and run the recovery programme to see if you can see the deleted files still sitting on the card. If you can, and this is very important, you must recover them to your computer; NOT to your card!

Once all files have been recovered from the card you can put them on a new card rather than overwriting your old card.

Here is the Recuva programme

If no joy, where did you buy your chart maps from please?