Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Howell. I cannot open incredimail. It says there is a

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Howell. I cannot open incredimail. It says there is a problem and they are looking for a solution. This is has been going on since yesterday.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No, other than what I said. I cannot open my email. I have rebooted, tried to reinstall the program and nothing works.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yep.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,