Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I just downloaded Microsoft 10 yesterday, and my Hoyle card

Customer Question

I just downloaded Microsoft 10 yesterday, and my Hoyle card games, come on
real big on the screen, its like 1/4 of it on the screen, and I can't move it or
get rid of it, without shutting the computer down.
What can I do??.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 11 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please RIGHT-CLICK on the Hoyle program icon, and select "Properties".

In the Properties window, click on the "Compatibility" tab, and then TICK the Run in 640x480 screen resolution option.

Done that, click Apply > Ok, and open up the program. Your screen resolution will temporarily change to the same when the program is open, and will go back to the normal resolution when it's closed.

Please let me know if this works for you. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you :)

Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

Also, on the "Compatibility" tab in the Properties window (as directed in my above reply), please TICK the following option as well:

Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP (Service Pack 3)

Click Apply > OK, and test the program again. Do keep me posted; thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 10 months ago.

Please update me on this issue when you can; thank you.