GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I can not sign into My Yahoo. after entering my ID and PW I

Customer Question

I can not sign into My Yahoo. after entering my ID and PW I get this message.
Invalid ID or password. Please try again using your full Yahoo ID.
I click on: Can't access your account? and get the following message: Your password *****’t be reset online.
For security reasons, you need contact Yahoo Customer Care to help you reset your password. I call the 800 number and get hung up on without talking to a customer service rep.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

If you have tried to go through the reset process and are unable to reset it online, there is an online form that can be accessed here. You can complete this form and they can reset your password ***** having the hassle of trying to reach them on the phone.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If I have, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to help you or refer you to another expert. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

I will check back periodically to see if you need additional assistance. Have a great evening!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

If the information that I provided has been helpful to you, please be kind and take a moment to rate me. If you are not satisfied, please let me know so I can continue working with you or refer you to another expert. Please do not issue a rating until you are 100% satisfied! Your complete satisfaction is my goal!