Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I was reviewing questions on hack scams on mac computers

Customer Question

i was reviewing questions on hack scams on mac computers & them claiming to work for apple. I shortly got a call from the scammer right after that & he hung up but I recognized his voice. Then when I clicked on two different questions it brought up a black screen something about safari couldn't open that page. I need help now please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com,my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If Safari contracted a virus, its usually stored in the cache or recent history pages. So lets do the following to solve the problem.

http://osxdaily.com/2014/11/28/clear-recent-web-history-safari-mac-os-x/

Make sure to choose all history.

Once t hats complete.. For good measure lets reset safari, heres how.

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/reset-apple-safari-how-to,news-18820.html

Once its been reset. You should be good to go.

However, I would also recommend that you consider an antivirus for your mac to try and help stop problems before they start. If you would like any advice on mac antivirus programs, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.