Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Is there a phone number so i can talk you through a problem

Customer Question

is there a phone number for you so i can talk you through a problem i have with yahoo on my information on my page
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me first please the issue your having with your Yahoo account?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

please let me know